This timeless glass jar includes a black ceramic lid and a hangtag that features a picture of a child who is supported through our LIGHT A CANDLE · FEED A CHILD program.
What Makes it Special:
- Provides 3 meals to a child in need through our Light A Candle Feed A Child program
- Each hangtag includes an image of a child who benefits from LACFAC
- Premium, one-of-a-kind fragrance created in-house by a dedicated team of professional perfumers
- Soy-blend wax poured in Spartanburg, South Carolina, U.S.A.
- Vessel can be recycled or reused as part of your home decor
Fragrance: Afternoon Retreat
Fragrance Family: Woody
Fragrance Description: Sink back into a bed of soft moss, teak, sandalwood and amber as a light, refreshing breeze of bergamot and lime sweeps through the air.
Use and Care:
- Burn within sight, Always trim wick to 1/4 in before lighting candle
- Keep candle on a level surface away from drafts
- Allow the wax to pool to the edge of the glass before extinguishing the flame
- Avoid dropping debris, such as wick trimmings, into the wax
- Extinguish the candle when your wax level reaches 1/4 inch
Volume: 18.5 oz
Lifespan: 145 hours
Product Size (inches): 3.88l x 3.88w x 5.63h
Package Weight (pounds): 2.48